The seminar is free of charge!
Register by reply to this email or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com as soon as possible due to limited seats or latest at the 22 Of April. If you have special food requirements, notify when registering.
Please direct any questions to Staffan Hansson +46 730 699829 or
Ulf Grimsand +46 730 699821
On the Agenda
– Go Virtual – Product Portfolio Update
– HP Product Update, (NDA needs to be signed)
– Efficient Cluster Management – HP Insight CMU
– Intel RoadMap Update – Introduction to the 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor (Code name Haswell), (NDA needs to be signed)
– Mellanox Product Update – EDR infiniband, (NDA needs to be signed)
– Nice Software – EnginFrame & DCV
The speakers are also available for private discussions after the seminar.
Go Virtual is Hewlett-Packard´s (HP´s) dedicated High
Performance Computing and CAE partner in the Nordic countries